The Trinity College Dublin in Ireland has provided its 5,000 Euro Constantina Maxwell Faculty Studentships which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationals to study for Masters degree in the field of Sociology offered the College for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Trinity College is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research university in Ireland. The college was founded in 1592 as the “mother” of a new university, modelled after the collegiate universities of Oxford and of Cambridge, but, unlike these, only one college was ever established; as such, the designations “Trinity College” and “University of Dublin” are usually synonymous for practical purposes. It is one of the seven ancient universities of Britain and Ireland, as well as Ireland’s oldest university.
Also Read: $8,000 Per Year Academic Excellence Scholarships for Undergraduate of All Nationalities at Hult International Business School, 2019
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Trinity College Dublin
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Trinity College Dublin – Constantina Maxwell Faculty Studentships in Ireland, 2019 will receive EUR 5,000.
- Candidates applying for Constantina Maxwell Faculty Studentship, 2019 must have accepted with an unconditional admit.
- Applicants can be EU/non-EU student.
- Applicants of Constantina Maxwell Faculty Studentship, 2019 must engage in full-time studies.
- Students will be expected to engage in relevant academic activities as determined by the Sociology Course Director.
- Applicants must not be a simultaneous holder of other grants.
- A one-page letter must be submitted by the applicants which should contain:
- Full name and TCD application number.
- Interest in being considered for the grant.
- Reasons justifying why they should grant you.
Closing Date for Applications: