The Vrije Universiteit Brussel in Belgium has provided her Master Mind Scholarships Fellowship Programme which is currently open for all nationalities, except students having graduated or currently Enrolled in a Flemish Higher Education Institution to study for Masters degree in the field of courses offered at the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Vrije Universiteit Brussel is a Dutch-speaking university located in Brussels, Belgium. It has three campuses: Campus Etterbeek (exact and social sciences), Campus Jette (health and medicine) and Campus Kaai (engineering).
The university’s name is sometimes abbreviated by “VUB” or translated to “Free University of Brussels”. However, it is an official policy of the university not to use abbreviations or translations of its name, because of possible confusion with another university that has the same translated name: the French-speaking Université Libre de Bruxelles.
Also Read: QS Scholarship for Postgraduate Students of All Nationalities at BI Norwegian Business School in Norway, 2019
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities, except students having graduated or currently enrolled in a Flemish Higher Education Institution
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of Vrije Universiteit Brussel – Master Mind Scholarships Fellowship Programme will receive partial tuition fee limited to the amount paid by Flemish scholarship student.
- Can be a citizen of any country except students having graduated or currently enrolled in a Flemish Higher Education Institution.
- The scholarship is available for undergraduate degree holder and commencing their master’s degree at the University.
- Must have minimum CGPA of 3.0/4.0.
- Satisfy English language requirement i.e.
- IELTS score of 7.0.
- TOEFL score of 94.
- CAE minimum level C1.
Closing Date for Applications: