The University of Edinburgh in UK has provided its £500 Per Year The Lt.Col Jack Wishart Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Ukraine to study for Masters degree in the field of ChM Trauma and Orthopaedics (Online Distance Learning) offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Edinburgh founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The university is deeply embedded in the fabric of the city of Edinburgh, with many of the buildings in the historic Old Town belonging to the university.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Edinburgh
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For applicants of Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Ukraine
Field of Study:
- ChM Trauma and Orthopaedics (Online Distance Learning)
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the University Of Edinburgh – The Lt.Col Jack Wishart Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive GBP 500 per month for two months.
- The candidates applying for The Lt.Col Jack Wishart Scholarship, University Of Edinburgh, 2019 should have applied and received an acceptance to study an online distance learning course in ChM Trauma and Orthopaedics.
- Applicants must be a national and resident of Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania Russia, Slovakia, and Ukraine.
- Candidates for The Lt.Col Jack Wishart Scholarship, University Of Edinburgh, 2019 are selected based on academic excellence.
- Should have obtained, a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree or international equivalent at the undergraduate level.
- Applicants of The Lt.Col Jack Wishart Scholarship, University Of Edinburgh, 2019 are asked to provide their personal details.
- Documents supporting any degrees, the candidates hold or expect to hold.
- A personal statement in a maximum of 300 words.
- Other documents or additional information that would assist the application of the candidate can be submitted.
- If the candidate is receiving any other scholarships or awards, then the details of the scholarship should be submitted.
Closing Date for Applications: