The Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand has provided its $2,000 Victoria Hardship Fund Equity Grants which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Victoria University of Wellington is a university in Wellington, New Zealand. It was established in 1897 by Act of Parliament, and was a constituent college of the University of New Zealand.
The university is well known for its programmes in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines, and offers a broad range of other courses. Entry to all courses at first year is open, and entry to second year in some programmes (e.g. law, criminology, creative writing, architecture) is restricted.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Victoria University of Wellington
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Courses offered at the University
- Please be inform that the grants help in ongoing costs related to study and not intended for tuition fees.
- The recipients of Equity Grants, 2019 get up to $2,000 paid in 2 installments.
- The candidates applying for Equity Grants, 2019 can be new or returning students enrolled in a degree program at the University.
- The grant is offered to both full-time and part-time students.
- The candidates will be assessed based on their academic commitment and financial need.
- The factors taken into consideration for the when assessing financial need include course costs, transportation costs, medical conditions or disability.
- The applicants should submit an application form mentioning their situation and provide financial proof.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the first round of Victoria University of Wellington’s Victoria Hardship Fund Equity Grants is 10th June 2019.