The University of Vienna is offering her Salary of EUR 2.112,40 Per Month Vienna Graduate School of Population Genetics – PhD in Population Genetics which is currently open to all nationals to study for PhD degree in the field of Population trees, genetics, polymorphism; Characterizing piRNA; Functional characterization of beneficial alleles and more offered by the institution.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Vienna is a public university located in Vienna, Austria. It was founded by Duke Rudolph IV in 1365 and is one of the oldest universities in the German-speaking world. With its long and rich history, the University of Vienna has developed into one of the biggest universities in Europe, and also one of the most renowned, especially in the Humanities.
It is associated with 15 Nobel prize winners and has been the academic home of a large number of figures both of historical and academic importance.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Vienna
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
- Population trees, genetics, polymorphism; Characterizing piRNA; Functional characterization of beneficial alleles; More
- Accepted Ph.D. students will receive a monthly salary based on EUR 2,112.40 pre-tax.
- Applicants with backgrounds in either theoretical, computational or experimental field such as bioinformatics, statistics, evolutionary genetics, functional genetics, theoretical and experimental population genetics.
- Applicants with a genuine interest for interdisciplinary Ph.D. education will be preferred.
- Only complete applications Ph.D. In Population Genetics 2018 will be considered.
- The selected candidates will be invited for an interview with the faculty members, which includes 3 phases: Presentation of one publication, questions of the faculty about applicant’s background and motivation and questions of the applicant to the faculty.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The last date to apply for the Vienna Graduate School of Population Genetics – Ph.D. In Population Genetics in Austria is 14th February 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP