The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India has provided her 2019 OCSI Scholarships which is currently open for Indians Postgraduate, PhD, Diploma applicants to study for Masters, PhD, Diploma degree in the field of any subject offered at Universities of Cambridge and Oxford in UK.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India (OCSI) is a not-for-profit alumni organisation based in New Delhi, India. While its 600 members are located in different parts of India and overseas, there is a dominance and focus of its membership in Delhi. Membership of the Society is open to those who have been to the Universities of Oxford or Cambridge.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD, Diploma Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Universities of Cambridge and Oxford, UK
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For applicants of India
Field of Study:
Please be inform that:-
- The scholarship awarded is of three types
- INR 300,000 can be taken at either the University of Cambridge or the University of Oxford.
- One scholarship can be taken at Emmanuel College, University of Cambridge, worth INR 100,000.
- One scholarship can be taken at St. Hilda’s College, University of Oxford, worth INR 100,000.
- The scholarship is open to applicants of India.
- Candidates should have and received an offer from the University of Oxford or to the University of Cambridge.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate is 30 years.
- Applicant should be graduated from an Indian university/school.
- Should be resident or ordinarily resident in India
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Oxford And Cambridge Society Of India (OCSI) Scholarships in UK, 2019 is 15th May 2019.