The Canadian University Dubai (CUD) has provided her partial funding Academic Excellence Scholarships which is currently opened for undergraduate of all nationals to study for Bachelors degree in the field of courses offered by the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details no how to process your scholarship application.
The Canadian University Dubai, popularly known as CUD, is a private university of higher education in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, founded in 2006. The Canadian University Dubai offers education based on the Canadian curriculum, giving internationally recognized quality and credibility. As a portal to Canadian Higher Education, they offer many unique options for students wishing to study or research in Canada.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Canadian University Dubai (CUD)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the University
- Up to 50% tuition fee waiver:
- Current semester CGPA must be 3.90 for the first-time applicants
- CGPA must be 3.90 or higher for the candidates renewing their scholarship
- Up to 40% tuition fee waiver:
- Current semester CGPA must be 3.85 for the first-time applicants
- CGPA must be 3.85 or higher for the candidates renewing their scholarship
- Up to 30% tuition fee waiver:
- Current semester CGPA must be 3.70 for the first-time applicants
- CGPA must be 3.70 or higher for the candidates renewing their scholarship
- Up to 20% tuition fee waiver:
- Students must have an academic average of 85% or above.
- The 20% tuition waiver is awarded automatically to all new students with a high school average of 85% and above.
- This Award grants a 20% waiver on tuition only for the first semester.
- Canadian University Dubai Academic Excellence Scholarships are open to students of all nationalities who met the admission requirements.
- Full-time students registered in at least four academic courses per semester can apply for the scholarship.
- Necessary CGPA must be maintained by the applicants to continue the scholarship.
- Applications can be made in successive years by the applicants but scholarships are valid only for Fall and Spring semesters and not Summer semesters.
- If a candidate is eligible for more than one scholarship, one of the greater amounts will be considered.
- Canadian University Dubai Academic Excellence Scholarships are applicable for current tuition fees.
- The remaining fees must be paid in time by the students to maintain their scholarship.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies.