The Massey University has provided her $2,500 AGCARM Undergraduate Agricultural Scholarship which is open for citizens and permanent residents of New Zealand to study for Bachelors degree in the field of AgriScience, AgriCommerce offered by the institute.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Massey University is a university based in Раlmеrstоn Nоrth, Nеw Zеаlаnd, with significant branches in Аlbаny and Wellington. Massey University has approximately 35,000 students, 17,000 of whom are extramural or distance-learning students, making it New Zealand’s second largest university when not counting international students. Research is undertaken on all three campuses, and more than 3,000 international students from over 100 countries study at the university.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Massey University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For citizens and permanent residents of New Zealand
Field of Study:
- The scholarship can be held together with other scholarships.
- The recipients get $2,500 annually.
- The applicants should be citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand.
- The candidates are expected to have completed the first year of their degree program.
- The applicants for AGCARM Undergraduate Agricultural Scholarship, 2019 should submit a curriculum vitae and an essay mentioning why they are studying agriculture in 600 words.
- The candidates should also submit a personal statement.
- The applicants will be assessed based on their academic record, personal statement, and curriculum vitae.
- The areas of study which are supported include agriculture, horticulture, and agribusiness.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Massey University AGCARM Undergraduate Agricultural Scholarship is 31st March 2019.