The University of Leicester is offering her College of Science and Engineering Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme which is currently open to International students from selected countries in Asia and Africa to study for Masters degree in the field of School of Science and Engineering offered by the institution.
You can apply for this program by simply reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Leicester is a public research university based in Leicester, England. The main campus is south of the city centre, adjacent to Victoria Park.
The university established itself as a research-led university and was previously ranking among the top 20 universities in the United Kingdom. It was awarded University of the Year by The Times in 2008. As of 2016/17 the university is nationally ranked 25th in the The Sunday Times Good University Guide, 32nd in the The Complete University Guide and 47th in the The Guardian.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: The University of Leicester
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International students from selected countries in Asia and Africa
Field of Study:
School of Science and Engineering
- The successful applicants of the University of Leicester’s College of Science and Engineering Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme will receive from 22% to 28% of tuition fee reduction.
- The applicants for the College of Science and Engineering Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme should be international applicants from selected Asian and African Countries.
- The candidates should apply to full-time master’s program at the College of Science and Engineering of the University and the program must begin in the September 2019.
- The applicants for University of Leicester’s College of Science and Engineering Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme who have undertaken exchange year or an industrial placement are not eligible.
- The candidates who have suspended their studies for any reason are not eligible.
- The applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship.
- The candidates who have a conditional offer from the university should fulfill all the conditions on their offer letter.
- The candidates will be assessed based on their academic merit will is judged differently for different countries.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies.