€ 2,000 – € 3,400 Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships for Europe and North America Postgraduate Nationals at German Historical Institute, Washington DC in US, 2019
The German Historical Institute, Washington DC in US has provided its € 2,000 – € 3,400 Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships which is currently open for Europe and North America postgraduate nationals to study for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of German and European history, the history of German-American relations, and the role of Germany and the USA in international relations offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The German Historical Institute Washington DC is an institute of historical study based in Washington DC. It has been part of the Max Weber Stiftung: Deutsche Geisteswissenschaftliche Institute im Ausland since 2002. The director is Simone Lässig.
- Course Level: PhD, Post Doc Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: German Historical Institute, Washington DC
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For nationals of Europe and North America
Field of Study:
German and European history, the history of German-American relations, and the role of Germany and the USA in international relations
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of German Historical Institute – Doctoral And Postdoctoral Fellowships in US, 2019 from European institutions will receive:
- Doctoral students: € 2,000.
- Postdoctoral students: € 3,400.
- The German Historical Institute is offering doctoral and postdoctoral candidates from Europe and North America to study in the USA.
- The research fields include the role of Germany and the USA in international relations, the history of German-American relations, German and European history.
- The research projects should use historical methods and engage in the relevant historiography.
- The applicants for German Historical Institute – Doctoral And Postdoctoral Fellowships in US, 2019 should not have to fund from their home institutions.
- The period of fellowship is for 5 months and can be extended by one month in exceptional cases.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Cover letter.
- Research schedule.
- Minimum one letter of reference.
- Project description not exceeding 2,000 words, including word count at the end of the description.
- The documents should be written in English or German language.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for German Historical Institute – Doctoral And Postdoctoral Fellowships in US, 2019 is 1st April 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP ,
Also Read: £14,777 Per Annum Funded PhD Studentships in Chemistry for Students from UK/EU at Cardiff University in UK, 2019