The Federal Student Aid is offering her $4,000 Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant which is currently open to U.S. undergraduate and postgraduate nationals to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University.
You can apply for this program by simply reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Federal Student Aid (FSA), an office of the U.S. Department of Education, is the largest provider of student financial aid in the United States. Federal Student Aid provides student financial assistance in the form of grants, loans, and work-study funds.
Federal Student Aid is also responsible for the development, distribution and processing of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the fundamental qualifying form used for all federal student aid distribution programs, as well as for many state, regional, and private student aid programs. Each year Federal Student Aid’s staff processes approximately 22 million FAFSAs.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Colleges or Universities in the US
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For US nationals
Field of Study:
Subjects offered by the University
- Partial Funding, $4,000
- Applicants who have not secured a bachelor’s or graduate degree due to unfortunate circumstances are taken into consideration.
- The granted is intended for undergraduate students who require financial support.
- Federal Pell Grant recipients will be given priority.
- Applicants must take note that not all colleges participate in the FSEOG program.
- Funds depend on availability at the college.
- Applicants must apply by your college’s deadline.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Deadline varies