Apply for the Fraternal Order of Police Scholarship Endowment for Orange County Students at the University of Central Florida 2017. See the scholarship details, eligibility and how to apply.
The scholarships will be awarded to incoming freshmen who reside in Orange County. All candidates must have applied and been accepted for admission to the University of Central Florida, have graduated in the top one third of their high school graduating class, and have secured a letter of recommendation from a police officer. Leadership qualities and financial need will be used as additional criteria.
- Do you know a police officer or school resource officer?
- Do you plan on attaching a recommendation letter from a police officer or school resource officer?
- Letter of recommendation from a police officer
- Proof of leadership qualities. (pdf, doc or docx)
- Attached high school transcript to show graduated in the top one third of your class
How to Apply
Eligible applicants should click here to enroll.