The Manchester Metropolitan University is offering her £2,000 Graduate Diploma in Law Scholarships which is however open to undergraduate in all nationalities to study for Diploma degree in the field of Law offered by the institute.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Manchester Metropolitan University (often referred to as MMU, Man Met or Manchester Met) is a public university located in Manchester, England. It was established in 1970 as Manchester Polytechnic and gained university status in 1992.
Its headquarters and central campus are in the city of Manchester, and there are additional facilities in Cheshire. The university has its roots in the Manchester Mechanics’ Institution (1824) and the Manchester School of Design (1838).
- Course Level: Diploma Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Manchester Metropolitan University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- The recipient will get £2000 towards tuition fees.
- The Manchester Law School, Manchester Metropolitan University is offering scholarships in MMU Graduate Diploma in Law.
- There are three scholarships on offer.
- The scholarships should be used towards the full-time or part-time MMU Graduate Diploma in Law fees.
- The applicants are required to submit the application form for the scholarship before the specified deadline.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The last date to apply for Manchester Metropolitan University Graduate Diploma in Law Scholarships is 31st August 2019.