The Griffith University in Australia has provided its 2019 Griffith Remarkable Scholarships which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants of all nationals to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of subjects offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Griffith University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals excluding Australian and New Zealand Nationals
Field of Study:
- Subjects offered by the university
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Griffith University – Griffith Remarkable Scholarships in Australia, 2019 will receive a 50% tuition fee waiver.
- Applicant must be an International Student, who wanted to complete his or her further education at Griffith University.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA (https://www.griffith.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0029/238691/Academic_Criteria_UG_Scholarships.pdf) mentioned in this link for different nationals.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of a previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Griffith University – Griffith Remarkable Scholarships in Australia, 2019 for students joining the university in the 2nd Trimester of 2019 is 17th May 2019.