The ICAS Foundation is currently offering her £2,500 Per Annum ICAS Foundation Bursaries which is open to Scottish undergraduate students to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Accountancy or finance offered by any university around the world.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Launched in 2012, the ICAS Foundation aims to support academically talented young people from disadvantaged communities into university through the provision of mentoring and financial assistance.
- Identify and support academically talented young people in need to discover their true potential.
- To mobilise the ICAS membership as donors, mentors, and facilitators.
- Secure sufficient funding that makes it possible for us to award bursaries of up to £2,500 per annum to individuals whose parents or guardians earn under a certain threshold.
- Support students in securing a suitable internship during summer breaks to build skills and experience needed to enter the workplace
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Any university around the world
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For Scottish students
Field of Study:
Accountancy or finance
- Full Funding, £2,500 per annum
- Applicants of ICAS Foundation Bursaries, 2018 must be in receipt of a Scottish Government Young Students Bursary.
- Applicants must be intending to pursue an accountancy or finance course at a university.
- Candidates applying for ICAS Foundation Bursaries, 2018 must either be intending to apply or have already applied or are studying an undergraduate course in accountancy or finance course.
- The income of the parents/guardians must be under £34,000.
- Students must not be in receipt of scholarship/bursary from a similar trust/ university are ineligible.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Deadline varies