The Indian Council of Medical Research has provided her $3000 Per Month ICMR International Fellowships which is currently open for citizens of India to study for Post Doc degree in the field of Biomedical Sciences offered at International Institute/Laboratory in any foreign country.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Indian Council of Medical Research the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world. The ICMR is funded by the Government of India through the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Course Level: Post Doc Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: International Institute/Laboratory in any foreign country
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For citizens of India
Field of Study:
- The recipient of this Fellowships will get $3000/month and also covers travel and living allowances.
- Must a citizen of India and should be working in the country.
- The candidates applying for ICMR International Fellowships, 2019 should possess an M.D/Ph.D. degree.
- Young scientists must have at least three years teaching/research experience and Senior Scientists must have fifteen years experience in a recognized Institute.
- The age limit for young scientists is 45 and for senior scientists is 57.
- The candidates applying for ICMR International Fellowships, 2019 should be working for a recognized Biomedical/ Research/ Health Institution.
- The application for the fellowship should be forwarded by the Employer/Head of the Institution with a statement that the candidate will be considered as a full-time employee of the Institution during the period of his/her fellowship.
- Letter of acceptance from the host Institute should be submitted by the applicants of ICMR International Fellowships, 2019.
- A detailed plan of training pertaining to the project should be submitted for availing the fellowship.
- The selection criteria depend on the merit and training needs of the candidate applying. The screening of applications will be done by the International Health Division, ICMR.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the International Council of Medical Research – ICMR International Fellowships is 28th February 2019.
Methods of Applying