The Cranfield University in UK has provided her full funding Commonwealth Shared Scholarship which is currently open for postgraduate commonwealth citizen, refugee, or British protected person to study for Masters degree in the field of selected courses offered at the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Cranfield University is a British postgraduate and research-based public university specializing in science, engineering, technology and management. It contains two campuses; the main campus is at Cranfield, Bedfordshire, and the second is the Defense Academy of the United Kingdom at Shrivenham, southwest Oxfordshire.
The main campus is unique in the United Kingdom for having a semi-operational airport (Cranfield Airport) on campus. The airport facilities are used by Cranfield University’s own aircraft in the course of aerospace teaching and research.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Cranfield University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For commonwealth citizen, refugee, or British protected person
Field of Study:
Selected courses offered at the University
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of Cranfield University-Commonwealth Shared Scholarship will receive:
- Full tuition fee waiver.
The MSc courses eligible for this scholarship are:
- Advanced Chemical Engineering
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- Energy Systems and Thermal Processes
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Management for Business
- Environmental Water Management
- Future Food Sustainability
- Geographical Information Management
- Water and Sanitation for Development
- Water and Wastewater Engineering
- Commonwealth citizen, refugee, or British protected person.
- Permanent resident of Commonwealth developing country.
- Commence the studies in September/October 2019.
- Hold first-year or upper second-year honors degree.
- Not have studied or work in a developed country for more than a year.
- Demonstrate financial need.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Cranfield University-Commonwealth Shared Scholarship is 7th March 2019.