The Pace University is offering her Full Funding President’s Scholarship which is however open to undergraduate in all nationalities to study for Bachelors degree in the field of programs offered by the University.
You can apply for this program by simply reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Pace University is a private liberal arts university in the New York metropolitan area. It has a campus in Manhattan, New York City, and two campuses in Westchester County, New York, in Pleasantville and White Plains.
The school also operates other properties, including a women’s justice center in nearby Yonkers, city public school Pace University High School, and two business incubators.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Pace University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
Programs offered by the University
- Only tuition fees, Covers tuition fees
- Pace University President’s Scholarship, 2018 is open to freshmen students entering the University as matriculated students in a degree program.
- Applicants should enroll as full-time students throughout the duration of the Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants of Pace University President’s Scholarship, 2018 will be selected based on their academic excellence.
- Students who finish admissions application process by February 1 will be given priority.
- Successful applicants of Pace University President’s Scholarship, 2018 must maintain a cumulative QPA of 3.00, satisfactory academic progress and also continue to be enrolled as full-time students.
- Recipients must not receive any other scholarships mentioned under the president’s scholarship.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Deadline varies