The Queensland University of Technology in Australia has provided its $27,596 QUT Women’s Re-entry Scholarships which is currently open for Australian and New Zealand postgraduate applicants to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Business, Creative Industries, Education, Health, Law, Science and Engineering, Environmental Sciences offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Queensland University of Technology, abbreviated as QUT, is a public research university located in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. QUT is located on three campuses in the Brisbane area: Gardens Point, Kelvin Grove, and Caboolture.
The university has approximately 35,000 undergraduate students and 5,000 post graduate students, of which 6,000 are international students. It has over 4 000 staff members, and an annual budget of more than AU$750 million.
The university in its current form was founded 1989, when the then Queensland Institute of Technology (QIT) merged with the Brisbane College of Advanced Education.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Queensland University of Technology
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For Australian and New Zealand applicants
Field of Study:
Business, Creative Industries, Education, Health, Law, Science and Engineering, Environmental Sciences
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Queensland University of Technology – QUT Women’s Re-entry Scholarships in Australia, 2020 will receive:
- Annual stipend of $27,596.
- Relocation allowance of $1,520.
- The applicants of QUT Women’s Re-entry Scholarship should be a woman.
- Applicants should be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or permanent visa holder, or a New Zealand citizen.
- Candidates should have a first-class (H1) or upper-second-class (H2A) honours degree or equivalent.
- Candidates should have applied and should have been accepted into a master’s by research, Ph.D., or professional doctorate program.
- Applicants are expected to demonstrate a significant interruption to the academic career.
- Applicants should not be receiving another scholarship that is worth more than 75% of the Women’s Re-entry Scholarship.
- The successful candidates of the scholarship should complete their study at QUT.
- Candidates should remain to study full-time. Exceptions include:
- caring responsibilities for school-aged children with limited access to outside support
- caring responsibilities for a child
- candidates should make satisfactory progress in their studies
- caring responsibilities for an invalid or disabled spouse, child, or parent
- a medical condition, supported by a medical certificate, which limits.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the Queensland University of Technology – QUT Women’s Re-entry Scholarships in Australia, 2020 is 30 November 2019.