The Roberto Rocca Education Program is offering her Partial Funding 2019 Roberto Rocca Fellowship which is currently open to Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Indonesia, Mexico, Romania and Venezuela postgraduate citizens to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Materials Science, Mechanical, and Petroleum Engineering offered by any University outside student’s home country.
You can apply for this program by simply reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Human resources that can advance industry and technology are critical to a country’s economic success. Yet in too many countries the need for those resources is not being met as fewer young people choose to study engineering and the applied sciences.
The Roberto Rocca Education Program seeks to address this problem by providing scholarships, for study at the undergraduate level, and fellowships, for Ph.D. studies, to talented students in engineering and the applied sciences in selected countries.
The program reflects the long-standing commitment of the late Roberto Rocca and the sponsoring companies to supporting education at all levels in countries where the sponsoring companies have a major presence.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Any University outside student’s home country
- Number of awards: Each year the Program awards around 12 to 15 new Fellowships who are selected by the Program’s Scientific Committee.
- Nationality: For Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Indonesia, Mexico, Romania and Venezuela citizens
Field of Study:
Materials Science, Mechanical, and Petroleum Engineering
- The value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition, fees and Living expenses
- The fellowship is open to applicants from Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Indonesia, Mexico, Romania and Venezuela.
- Applicants who are planning to pursue a Ph.D. program outside their own country are eligible.
- Candidates who have already commenced their studies towards a Ph.D. at a university outside their own country are eligible as well.
- Applicants who are employees of the sponsoring companies are ineligible for the Fellowships.
- The eligible programs for this fellowship are the following:
- Metallurgy Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering (limited to the aspects of drilling, completion and non-conventional oil and gas production)
- Data Science