The Universities New Zealand has provided its $17,000 – $25,000 per annum Dick and Mary Earle Scholarship In Technology which is currently open for New Zealand postgraduate citizens or permanent residents to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Innovation and Product Development and Bioprocess Technology offered by at universities or Research institutes in New Zealand for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Universities New Zealand is the peak body representing universities in New Zealand. It assumes the roles previously held by New Zealand Vice-Chancellors’ Committee and the University Grants Committee which were founded in the Universities Act of 1961 which dissolved the University of New Zealand into its constituent institutions.
Universities New Zealand control some scholarships and consistent academic grading. It also acts as a vehicle for consortia deals on copyright and other commercial interests and campaigns for better government funding of universities.
Also Read: £8,000 International Scholarships for Taught Masters Students at University of Kent in UK, 2019
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Universities or Research institutes in New Zealand
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For New Zealand citizens or permanent residents
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Dick And Mary Earle Scholarship In Technology in New Zealand, 2019 will receive:
- Masters Level: Up to $17,000 per year.
- Ph.D. Level: Up to $25,000 per year.
- The scholarship is open to New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
- Applicants who have resided in New Zealand for at least three years are eligible to apply for Dick And Mary Earle Scholarship In Technology in New Zealand, 2019.
- Applicants must have completed the requirements for a B.Tech., B.Eng., B.E. degree or equivalent.
- Applicants of Dick And Mary Earle Scholarship In Technology in New Zealand, 2019 must have secured their degree with honors at a New Zealand university.
- Applicants are required to undertake research in one of the following fields:
- Innovation and product development.
- Bioprocess technology.
Closing Date for Applications: