The University of Hull in UK has provided her £1,000 Graduate Studentship which is currently open for UK/EU Executive MBA nationals to study for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Business Administration offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Hull is a public university, founded in 1927, located in Kingston upon Hull, a city in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. The main university campus is located in Hull and there was a smaller campus in Scarborough on the North Yorkshire coast. The main campus is home to the Hull York Medical School, a joint initiative with the University of York. Students are served by Hull University Union.
Also Read: Insearch to UTS Pathways Scholarship for International Undergraduate Applicants Other than Australia and New Zealand at University of Technology Sydney (UTS) in Australia, 2019
- Course Level: Masters, MBA Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Hull
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For UK/EU nationals
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of University of Hull Graduate Studentship for Executive MBA will receive £1,000 towards tuition fee.
- Applicants of University of Hull Graduate Studentship for Executive MBA in the UK, 2019 must have an offer of Executive MBA program.
- Graduate Studentship for Executive MBA in the UK, 2019 must be able to begin their studies in September 2019.
- Applicants must be UK/EU nationals.
- Awards will be granted on the basis of academic and professional excellence.
- Applicants need to submit the filled application form.
- An essay in 1000 words describing how they will benefit from and contribute to Hull MBA program.
Closing Date for Applications: