The École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne in Switzerland has provided her CHF 1,600 Per Month Summer Fellowships which is currently open for international undergraduate and postgraduate students excluding Indian institutions to study for Bachelors and Masters degree in the field of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering offered by the institute.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL; English: Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne) is a research institute/university in Lausanne, Switzerland, that specializes in physical sciences and engineering. The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology complex has three main world-rank missions: education, research and technology transfer at the highest international level.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international students excluding Indian institutions
Field of Study:
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering
- The successful applicant of the (EPFL) Summer Fellowships will receive:
- Living allowance of CHF 1,600 per month.
- Refund on travel costs.
- Fellowship is open for International students.
- Enrolled in bachelors or masters program at the time of the fellowship.
- College program must be related to Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering.
- Applicant must not be from Indian Institutions.
- Research interest must be in the list of predefined projects.
- Fellowship period is usually between July and September 2019.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- University Transcripts.
- Letter of Motivation.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) Summer Fellowships is 3rd February 2019.