The Armenian General Benevolent Union is providing her $5,000 U.S Graduate Scholarship which is currently open to students of Armenian descent to study for Masters, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of all subjects offered by any US university.
You can apply for this program by simply reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Armenian General Benevolent Union is a non-profit Armenian organization established in Cairo, Egypt in 1906. With the onset of World War II, headquarters were moved to New York City, New York.
With an annual international budget of over $36 million, AGBU preserves and promotes the Armenian identity and heritage through educational, cultural and humanitarian programs, annually serving some 400,000 Armenians in 35 countries.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD, Post Doc Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Any US university
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For students of Armenian descent
Field of Study:
- The recipient of grants will get up to $5,000 USD are awarded annually and are available for a maximum of three years.
- Applicant must be Armenia descent.
- Applicants should be registered in full-time graduate degree programs.
- Applicants must enroll in highly selective Colleges and Universities in the United States.
- Applicant should score a GPA of 3.5 and above, as measured by the American grading system.
- Grants are awarded to graduate students of Armenian descent who can clearly demonstrate academic excellence and financial need.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The last date to apply for U.S Graduate Scholarship for Students of Armenian Descent is 30th April 2019.