The University of Sheffield is offering her £10,000 Postgraduate Scholarships for which is currently open to UK/EU nationals to study for Masters degree in the field of any postgraduate course offered by the University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Sheffield (informally Sheffield University) is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It received its royal charter in 1905 as successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School (founded in 1828), Firth College (1879) and Sheffield Technical School (1884).
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Sheffield
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For UK/EU nationals
Field of Study:
Any postgraduate course offered by the University
- The successful applicant will receive an award of £10,000
- Candidates applying for 100+ Sheffield Postgraduate Scholarships, 2019 must be studying a postgraduate taught degree on either full-time or part-time for a maximum of four years.
- Candidates must reside or be based in (domiciled) UK or European Union (EU) and are not charged any international fee rate.
- Applicants of 100+ Sheffield Postgraduate Scholarships must be first-time postgraduate students.
- Candidates must be self-funding and courses that are considered for undergraduate funding like Integrated Master’s or are fully funded by NHS or the Initial Teacher Training bursary are not eligible for 100+ Sheffield Postgraduate Scholarships.
- Applicants from underrepresented groups among the University’s taught Master’s population are eligible.
- Applicants who gained or expecting a first class undergraduate degree are also eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants who fulfill the widening participation criteria are eligible to apply for 100+ Sheffield Postgraduate Scholarships.
- A clear rationale of the applicant for applying for a postgraduate degree
- A clear description of how the scholarship will be beneficial to the applicant
- Articulation of future ambitions.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The last date to apply for the University of Sheffield Postgraduate Scholarship is 13th May 2019.