CHF 30,000 Dr. Eduard Gubelin Research Scholarship for Postgraduate, PhD, Post Doc Recipient at Internationally Recognized Universities, 2019
The Dr. Eduard Gubelin Association for Research & Identification of Precious Stones has provided her CHF 30,000 Dr. Eduard Gubelin Research Scholarship which is currently open for Postgraduate, PhD, Post Doc recipient to study for Masters, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Mineralogy, Geology, Geochemistry, Earth sciences, Crystallography, Chemistry, Archaeology at internationally recognized Universities for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The origins of the Gubelin Gem Lab go back to the early part of the 19th century. In the 1920s, the Gubelin Company, a firm that had been specializing in high-end jewelry since the 1850s, recognized the need for a broad and well-founded knowledge of the gemstones it was mounting in its own items of jewelry.
The laboratory’s standard of excellence and tireless devotion to the science of gemology soon came to be rewarded with international esteem and recognition. Developments within the gemstone and jewelry industry over the past century have amplified the necessity and importance of our laboratory. We face the steady stream of challenges with determination and dedication, all the while pursuing the traditions of the Gubelin Gem Lab.
Also Read: $5,000 to $20,000 Neporany Doctoral Fellowship for Recipient All Nationalities at University of British Columbia in Canada, 2019
- Course Level: Masters, PhD, Post Doc Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Internationally recognized universities
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Mineralogy, Geology, Geochemistry, Earth sciences, Crystallography, Chemistry, Archaeology
- The recipient of the scholarship 2019 will get a value of the grant CHF 30,000.
- Applications are open to students of all nationals.
- The students and researchers at MSc, Ph.D. or post-doctoral level are eligible for the scholarship.
- The candidate should have a BSc degree in earth sciences, chemistry, physics, material sciences or another hard science.
- The applicants can submit project proposals that involve collaboration with a university or other research institute.
- The age limit for the applicants should not be more than 40 years.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Dr. Eduard Gubelin Research Scholarship is 30th June 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP
Also Read: Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (CFSP) for Postgraduate and PhD Nationals from Developing Countries of La Francophonie at Universities in Canada, 2019