The SDA Bocconi School of Management in Italy has provided her $25,000 Partial Tuition Waivers which is currently open for postgraduate applicants of all nationals to study for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Business Administration offered by the institution for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
SDA Bocconi School of Management is the graduate business school of Bocconi University and is considered one of the most prestigious business schools in the world. SDA Bocconi offers executive, custom and MBA programs, as well as specialized masters, and regularly takes on research projects on commission.
- Course Level: Masters, MBA Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: SDA Bocconi School of Management
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicant of SDA Bocconi School of Management Partial Tuition Waivers will receive USD 25,000 or 25% of tuition fee waiver.
- Candidates applying for SDA Bocconi School of Management Partial Tuition Waivers, 2019 will be assessed on the basis of the following mentioned criteria:
- Professional and academic record
- Requirements specified in the specific notice of competition
- Results of the Global EMBA selection process
- Candidates must have submitted an application to the Global EMBA Program 2019/2.
- Applicants of SDA Bocconi School of Management Partial Tuition Waivers, 2019 must submit the application form and resume by the deadline.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for SDA Bocconi School of Management Partial Tuition Waivers is 11th February 2019.