The Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) has provided her £10,000 LLM Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of all Nationalities to study for Masters degree in the field of Law offered by the institute.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is a public research university in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It dates back to the foundation of London Hospital Medical College in 1785.
Queen Mary College, named after Mary of Teck, was admitted to the University of London in 1915 and in 1989 merged with Westfield College to form Queen Mary and Westfield College.
In 1995, Queen Mary and Westfield College merged with St Bartholomew’s Hospital Medical College and the London Hospital Medical College to form the School of Medicine and Dentistry.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Queen Mary University of London (QMUL)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- The recipient of LLM Scholarships At Queen Mary University of London the £10,000 tuition fee waiver
- Scholarships are not payable directly to successful applicants but are offset against student fee invoice.
- LLM Banking and Finance Law
- LLM Commercial and Corporate Law
- LLM Comparative and International Dispute Resolution
- LLM Competition Law
- LLM Computer and Communications Law
- LLM in Criminal Justice
- LLM International Economic Law
- LLM Energy and Natural Resources Law
- LLM Environmental Law
- LLM European Law
- LLM Human Rights Law
- LLM Immigration Law
- LLM Insurance Law
- LLM Intellectual Property Law
- LLM International Business Law
- LLM International Shipping Law
- LLM Master of Laws (General)
- LLM Legal Theory
- LLM Media Law
- LLM Medical Law
- LLM Public International Law
- LLM Tax Law
- The LLM Scholarships are open to applicants who have an offer of study on the full-time LLM only and are not open to those with an offer on the part-time LLM Programme.
- The applicant will be required to select LLM modules only as part of LLM degree. If the applicant is specializing in a particular area of law module selection availability will be limited.
- If the applicant has applied for funding elsewhere and is successful in receiving such funding must inform us immediately.
- If the applicant is awarded another grant from the same university or other then this LLM Scholarship is withdrawn.
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, financial need and the submitted personal statement in response to the set question as detailed in the application.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for sending your application for LLM Scholarships is 22 Feb 2019.