The Leverhulme Trust is offering her £14,777 Per Year Out of Our Minds Leverhulme Trust funded PhD Studentship which is currently open to all nationalities to study for PhD degree in the field of English Language and Linguistics, Modern Languages and Cultures offered by the University of Birmingham.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Leverhulme Trust is a large national grant-making foundation in the United Kingdom. It was established in 1925 under the will of William Lever, 1st Viscount Leverhulme, with the instruction that its resources should be used to support “scholarships for the purposes of research and education.” It is based in London and is a registered charity under English law.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Birmingham
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- English Language and Linguistics, Modern Languages and Cultures
- The successful applicant of Out of Our Minds Leverhulme Trust funded Ph.D. Studentship will receive:
- Tuition fee waiver at the UK/EU rate.
- A stipend of GBP 14,777 per year for three years.
- The applicant must have a postgraduate degree in the field of English Language and Linguistics, Modern Languages and Cultures.
- The applicant must have experience in designing and running language experiments, using a range of designs and technologies
- The applicant must have knowledge of statistics for data analytics.
- The applicant must be proficient in English.
- Curriculum vitae listing any publishing.
- Project proposal in 1,500 words.
- Copy of transcripts.
- Electronic copy of MA dissertation.
- Names of Academic references.
- IELTS Scorecard.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The last date to apply for Out of Our Minds Leverhulme Trust funded Ph.D. Studentship at the University of Birmingham, UK is 7th January 2019.