The Manchester Business School has provided its £2,000 Undergraduate Scholarships for Social Responsibility which is currently open for undergraduate students of UK and international students to study for Bachelors degree in the field of any course within Manchester Business School for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Manchester Business School (MBS) is the business school of the University of Manchester in Manchester, England. According to the Financial Times 2011 Global MBA Rankings, its M.B.A programme is ranked 29th in the world and its Post Graduate and Doctoral program (PhD and DBA) is ranked 1st in the world. MBS “Marketing” has been ranked 9th in the world and its “International Business” has been ranked 10th in the world as per the Financial Times 2012 ranking. It includes departments from both the former Victoria University of Manchester’s Faculty of Business Administration, and from UMIST.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Manchester Business School
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For students of UK and International students
Field of Study:
Any course within Manchester Business School
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Manchester Business School – Undergraduate Scholarships For Social Responsibility, 2019 will receive GBP 2,000 per year.
- The Applicant must be a citizen of the UK/EU.
- The students with an undergraduate degree, achieving AAA at A-level or equivalent are eligible.
- The candidates applying are expected to demonstrate a significant contribution and commitment to social responsibility.
- The candidates are selected based on the academic performance and written application submitted.
- A written application should be submitted by the candidate in a maximum one A4 page.
- It should explain the candidate’s interest and previous involvement in community-based projects, volunteering opportunities and/or fundraising activities and how you hope to continue this at Alliance MBS.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Manchester Business School – Undergraduate Scholarships For Social Responsibility, 2019 is 31st August 2019.