The University of Edinburgh in UK has provided its £14,500 Business School PhD Scholarships in Accounting and Finance which is currently open for applicants of all nationals to study for PhD degree in the field of any area of study within Accounting and Finance disciplines offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Edinburgh founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The university is deeply embedded in the fabric of the city of Edinburgh, with many of the buildings in the historic Old Town belonging to the university.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Edinburgh
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
Any area of study within Accounting and Finance disciplines
- Please be inform that the recipient of Ph.D. Scholarships in Accounting and Finance at the University of Edinburgh Business School will cover £14,500 along with full tuition fees.
- Applicants of Ph.D. Scholarships in Accounting and Finance at the University of Edinburgh Business School, 2019 must have received their postgraduate master’s degree from an accredited institution in the UK or overseas.
- Students must have an above average academic achievement i.e more than 65% overall in their Masters and also a postgraduate master’s dissertation with distinction (UK equivalent).
- Students of MBA or Master’s degree who do not have a dissertation are also eligible to apply but should provide evidence of distinction level (UK equivalent) to be eligible for Ph.D. Scholarships in Accounting and Finance at the University of Edinburgh Business School, 2019.
- Applicants must have scored an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of at least 7.0 overall, or the equivalent.
- Students applying for Ph.D. Scholarships in Accounting and Finance at the University of Edinburgh Business School, 2019 must submit their official transcripts and grading scheme must also be provided.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Ph.D. in Accounting and Finance at the University of Edinburgh Business School is 31st May 2019 to be eligible for this scholarship.
- It is recommended to apply as early as possible.