The University of Tennessee is offering her $5,000 to 15,000 Per Year International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships which is currently open to International applicants (other than the US) to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Tennessee (also referred to as the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, UT Knoxville, UTK, or UT) is a public sun- and land-grant university located in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
Founded in 1794, two years before Tennessee became the 16th state to enter the Union, it is the flagship campus of the University of Tennessee system with nine undergraduate colleges and eleven graduate colleges.
It hosts almost 28,000 students from all 50 states and more than 100 foreign countries. In its 2017 universities ranking, U.S. News & World Report ranked UT 103rd among all national universities and 46th among public institutions of higher learning.
Seven alumni have been selected as Rhodes Scholars; James M. Buchanan, M.S. ’41, received the 1986 Nobel Prize in Economics. UT’s ties to nearby Oak Ridge National Laboratory, established under UT President Andrew Holt and continued under the UT–Battelle partnership, allow for considerable research opportunities for faculty and students.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Tennessee
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International applicants (other than the US)
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the university
- The recipients 5,000 to 15,000 US dollars (USD) per year (2,500 USD to 7,500 USD per semester which is renewable for eight semesters for freshmen and four semesters for transfer students.
- The candidates applying for International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships, University of Tennessee, 2019 must not be dual citizens or permanent residents of the US.
- The applicants must be international students.
- The candidates should fulfill any of the following criteria:
- The students are expected to be finishing their high school in the US or a foreign country.
- The candidates must have completed or should be completing an associate’s degree from an accredited US college.
- The applicants for International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships, University of Tennessee, 2019 must be entering the University of Tennessee directly from a foreign or US university.
- The freshmen should have a GPA of 3.5/4.0, IELTS 6.5 or higher, and TOEFL (iBT) 78 or higher.
- The transfer students are expected to have a GPA of 3.0/4.0, IELTS 6.5 or higher or at least grade B on the University-level equivalent of English composition 1 and 2 at a US college or university, and TOEFL (iBT) 78 or higher.
- The applicants with an unconditional offer will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Deadline varies