$2,000 Defense Science and Technology Agency (DSTA)’s Junior College Scholarship at Institutions in Singapore, 2019
The Defense Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) has provided her $2,000 Junior College Scholarship which is currently open for Singapore’s High/Secondary school students to study for High-Secondary School degree in the field of subjects in science stream especially Physics / Mathematics offered at institutions in Singapore for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Defence Science and Technology Agency is a statutory board under the Ministry of Defence (Singapore) of the Singapore Government. DSTA is responsible for performing acquisitions management, systems management, systems development for the Singapore Ministry of Defence (MINDEF) and the Singapore Armed Forces.
DSTA shall harness and exploit science and technology, and provide technological and engineering support, to meet the defense and national security needs of Singapore.
Also Read: Partial Funding Frame My Future Scholarship Contest for High/Secondary School, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Residents of US at Schools and Universities in US, 2019
- Course Level: High/Secondary School Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Institutions in Singapore
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For students of Singapore
Field of Study:
Subjects in science stream especially Physics / Mathematics
- Subject to the continued academic excellence of the student, scholarship award of $2,000 is provided by The Defense Science and Technology Agency, Singapore.
- There is no bond that is carried by the DSTA Junior College Scholarship.
- Scholarship holders will be offered with an opportunity to learn about defense technology by participating in a programme or activity with the Defense Technology Community (DTC).
- Candidates applying for DSTA Junior College Scholarship, 2019 must be national citizens of Singapore.
- Applicants must possess the interest to explore Defence Engineering or Defence Research as a career.
- Candidates must be interested in Physics/Mathematics and should be studying in a Science stream.
- Applicants for DSTA Junior College Scholarship, 2019 must have acquired excellent results with an aggregate of not more than 8 points for the first language and 5 relevant subjects for those doing GCE ‘O’ Level.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP
Also Read: $5,000 American Society Chemistry Scholarship Program for High/Secondary School and Undergraduate of selected Ethnic Groups at High School, College or University in the US, 2019